Yesterday during religious class..we kinda doing nothing,so me and my friend talk..well we talk actually about a certain person which is...Haha for me to know and you to find out..k moving on..well as i said we talk about a certain person..i shared my story which is about this girl,how i use to like her and how i use to hate her easy said the story is below this post.So i ask ask him why i hated her so deeply..well by listening to my story he straight away know that i have still have felling: D..OK enough about yesterday..HAHA..today i went and buy a"geek spec"(which doesn't have degree)it was quite cheap..which cost around $10..Now my plan is to put degree on it so that it will not only for.hmm how to say it..well...not to show off just to..arr u all get it..so never mind..continuing i also can see clearly..now i think around 5-6 of mine friend have the"geek spec" Thats all for today..Silent signing out


Silent Roses @ 2:08 AM