Girl I Know..

There is a girl i know which i use to like,like like never before and use to hate,hate like there is nothing more to hate,...Now i am confuse between liking her and hating her..The story goes like this.. I like a girls(not the part that i wish to elaborate),then,told her how i felt then..from there I start hating her(usually there is a reason for hating someone,but for this case there is just no reason)..but I don't just hate her..I felt that I need to do something really bad to her then i can get satisfaction,even when i see her i feel like punching someone..Whenever,my friends see her near us they will tell me,i don't know why they do that but i don't care..,But now i don't know why,I just stop hating her..its like the felling just disappear..that's why now i am confuse..Now i feel like just keep hating her and just forgive and forget..But i think i have finally made a decision..that is to forgive and forget..it will be hard but i will not stop trying.


Silent Roses @ 5:02 AM